Partnerships with FDNA
- Naming rights and signage on our 13 outdoor netball courts, 6 multi-sport indoor courts, our televised show court, function spaces, community cafe and more
- Direct communications to our clubs, parents and players
- Social media exposure with FDNA, the Peninsula Waves and Jubilee Park Stadium
- Tickets to events and show games
- Networking opportunities and more!
At FDNA we recognise that different businesses have different needs, different messages and different budgets, therefore we work diligently to create bespoke sponsorship packages for every one of our sponsors.
When you sponsor netball, you have both a Marketing Manager and Community Partnership Manager working together to promote your business to our audience.
Your goods in kind, services and/or financial contributions go right back into your community in the form of programs, products, scholarships and services for our netballers, from our little grassroot Net-Set-GO kids to coaches and officials, all the way to the elite athletes of our future.
Moving Forward Together
There are so many ways to showcase your business to FDNA and Jubilee Park Stadium’s large and diverse audience.
If you would like to know more, contact our Community Partnership Manager and experience what a difference a partnership with FDNA can make for you, your business and your community.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 03 9776 5155
Supporting One Another
We encourage all of our members to ‘support those that support netball’ by choosing from our sponsors first. Please CLICK HERE to visit our sponsor business directory to do the same.
With over 4000 registered FDNA members along with strong social media presence and high venue attendance numbers, FDNA offers sponsor partners a unique opportunity to partner with a unique audience; “women in sport”.
Netball provides a highly attractive target market – sportswomen who are active and positive role models in our community. By supporting FDNA, you are supporting an environment that teaches valuable life skills; collaboration, persistence, unity, loyalty, community.
Partnership funds are utilised in the continued development of our athletes, coaches, officials, pathway programs, scholarship program and equipment acquisition as recommended by the association board of management.
Membership numbers continue to prosper at FDNA with over 200 teams registered in our Saturday competition, over 190 teams in our evening competitions and over 100 teams in our After School competitions. In addition to this, FDNA host several School Holiday Clinics throughout the year, Net Set Go and our Annual Tournaments which attract over 100 teams.
– 90% Female
– Ages: 7 to 55
• FDNA stadium venue; Pull-up banner
• Rep Team Uniforms & Apparel; bag tags, training tops, jumpers, drink bottles
• Stadium and courtside signage
• Direct mail campaigns to database Social networking; facebook, twitter, instagram
• Direct e-mail marketing to FDNA database members – currently over 2,500 subscribers.
• Competition fixture & results advertising
• Tournament program
• Our Skills Clinics are promoted throughout the Region’s netball associations to their member’s and participants.
Contact us today to join FDNA as a Sponsor Partner: [email protected] or 03 9776 5155.