Online Store Policies
Customers may order the products from FDNA and Peninsula Waves by completing and submitting the order form on our website. In placing an order, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
How to buy:
- Place your order online and make your payment via Stripe.
- Retain your receipt/order for your records.
- You will receive an automated confirmation, please do not reply to this email.
- Goods can be collected from the FDNA Stadium during the specified times.
All goods and services attract the Australian Federal Government Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. The prices shown for products include GST, and the total GST paid is shown in the Tax Invoice. All monetary values shown on this site are Australian Dollars (AUD).
All prices are for on-line purchases only and may not be matched at any retail location.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Errors or omissions are acceptable.
Photographs and graphics are used for representational purposes only and may not be the exact product or configuration as described.
No refunds will be provided, unless specified by Fair Trading Legislation. Refunds must be claimed within 7 days from the date of purchase. All products refunded must be in original condition including packaging. Any products returned may incur a restocking fee. All cost incurred in returning the product to FDNA for repair, replacement or credit are the customer’s responsibility.
- Customer must notify us and obtain authorisation before any products are returned.
- A copy of original invoice must be provided with the goods.
- An authorisation doesn’t guarantee credit, repair or replacement. It is just an authorisation to return products to us.
- Please check the specifications and compatibility of the products being ordered to ensure they are what you want as we do not sell goods on a trial basis.
- We do not refund or credit for incorrect purchase.
- No credit is available for any freight paid.
- authorisation is valid for 7 days only.
- If you receive a product that appears to have been ‘Damaged in transit”, you should refuse to accept the goods and notify us immediately.
If FDNA is unable to supply the products because of any act of nature, industrial dispute, lock-out, fire, flood, war, transport delays or any other cause beyond its control then it shall be entitled at its option to either extend the time for collection until a reasonable period after such cause has ceased or to cancel the sale and in neither case shall the customer have any claim for loss or damage against FDNA.
Payments are made by credit/debit card only. All payments are made via Stripe (https://stripe.com); it is they who will contact the card issuer and request payment in real time and will either charge or reject the charge at the end of the checkout process. Should the payment be rejected the Customer will be advised as to the reason given by your card issuer for the rejection – neither FDNA nor Stripe make any determination as to your ability to make payment or financial worthiness, save for required fraud-checking and all charge results that are shown are that as determined by the card issuer
When making payment, the Customer will pay for the product in full.
Stripe is solely responsible for storing and processing of card details, and at no point do any staff of either party get to see card details in full. At no point do card details entered on the website get transmitted through or stored on the web servers of FDNA.
CHANGES TO TERMS
Each order is bound by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. FDNA may change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order. All purchases under this website and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FDNA will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from your use or your inability to use this website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or resulting from any products purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through this website or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if FDNA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Operations Manager: Miranda Castles
8th July 2021